This story shows what happens if journalists are copying from each other, without turning on their brain. Some stupid journalists and editors think of the headline and want to make money. Unfortunately, what sounds too good to be true it usually is. Readers need to use their own brain and not believe the content only for the reason that it is written somewhere. We find in the international press the following news:
- CNN: Islamists attack Radiohead fans at Turkish release party
A group of men attacked fans at a Radiohead listening party Friday in Istanbul, apparently angry the fans were drinking during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.
By Gul Tuysuz and Merieme Arif, CNN
Updated 2237 GMT (0637 HKT) June 18, 2016
- Dailymail/Mail Online: Shocking video shows mob of 20 Islamist extremists attacking guests at a Radiohead party for drinking during holy month of Ramadan in Turkey
Mob stormed record store in Istanbul during live stream event on Friday
They yelled 'I'm going to kill you, I'll burn this place with you inside'
A man in the video said they broke beer bottles over his friend's head
At lest two people were injured at the event, according to local media
By EKIN KARASIN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 15:42 GMT, 18 June 2016 | UPDATED: 16:30 GMT, 18 June 2016
- Business Standard: Islamists attack Radiohead fans in Turkey
They trashed the store, hurled insults and broke up the release party of the album A Moon Shaped Pool
AFP/PTI | Istanbul
June 18, 2016 Last Updated at 16:07 IST
- Daily News: Radiohead fans assaulted in Istanbul for 'drinking alcohol' during Ramadan
A group of 20 assailants carrying sticks and bottles entered a record store in central Istanbul on June 17, beating up store owners and Radiohead fans who were at a listening party of the band's new album, A Moon Shaped Pool.
- Newsweek: RADIOHEAD FANS ATTACKED IN ISTANBUL FOR SERVING ALCOHOL DURING RAMADAN
At least one person was injured when extremists attacked a Radiohead listening party in Istanbul Friday.
BY NICHOLAS LOFFREDO ON 6/18/16 AT 11:48 AM
- Aljazeera: Turkish Radiohead fans attacked for 'consuming alcohol'
Music group offers "love and support" to Istanbul fans beaten for listening to music and drinking beer during Ramadan.
Turkish media reports say a group of men stormed a record store in Istanbul and attacked fans of a British pop group who were attending an album-listening event, claiming that they were "drinking beer during Ramadan".
- Die Welt: "Alkohol im Ramadan? Wir fackeln euch ab!"
Eine Gruppe junger Leute wird in Istanbul brutal attackiert - weil sie im Ramadan Bier trinkt. Die Tat ereignet sich just nahe dem Stadtteil, der Inbegriff ist für das säkulare Leben in der Türkei.
Von Deniz Yücel, Istanbul, Türkei-Korrespondent
The problem is only that the whole story is nothing else than a fake. By taking a look at the following picture you'll recognize the fake too:
- At the above picture it seems that the apparent victim has a lot of blood on his clothing and some on his body.
- The apparent victim has no visible wounds. For this reason the blood can come only from his nose or his mouth, but there you don't see any traces.
- The picture shows the apparent victim smiling. With such an amount of blood loss after a 4 minute fight, a real victim would not be able to smile because his face would be swollen and each muscle would hurt so much that he would cry with a broken nose and with some lost teeth.
- Drying blood has a darker color especially by such an illumination like the picture got taken.
- That the fluid which should be the blood is nothing else than a water and color mixture gets shown edge of the bloodstains. Bloodstains have everywhere the same color, but in the picture are the edges of the bloodstains much brighter than in the center. This shows that colored water got used for producing the fake picture.
- Real blood clots fast - within a minute or two. At the picture is it still wet. That shows that it is not real blood what we see.
- You don't see one hit by watching the Youtube video. All what you see is some people standing at the door and you hear some sound. What is happening outside is only an illusion.
- Even the people blocking the view of the camera by standing in front of the door are in a civilized country a case for the state attorney for the reason of failure to aid performance.
The video and the news posting have only one reason, which got into the news too. This reason and the result can get found at
abc news: After Turkey Radiohead Attack, Police Tear Gas Protesters
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
ISTANBUL — Jun 18, 2016, 3:38 PM ET
Only stupid ones and hooligans are participating at demonstrations for no reason!