Some uneducated and intolerant people leaving their own country for living in freedom and without persecution. They are even too stupid informing themselves first to which direction they should escape. These people are thinking that the world is turning around them and the Islam and are expecting that others are changing their own views into their favor.
One of these uneducated people is Morad Almuradi, who is now living at the Netherlands and is expecting that the government of Munich will stop one of their largest party - the Munich Oktoberfest. The deadbeat is thinking that local people have to change their lifestyle only for the reason he and some other Moslem can get offended from the local customs. If someone leaves his country for any reason for living in another country then this have to change his lifestyle and accept the local rules and not opposite round. If someone expect that he can continue his living on the traditional way then he has to chose a country where this is possible and not expecting from others that they will change themselves into his favor. Such narrow minded people like Morad Almuradi are only destroying the helpfulness from the local people and are converting their mind into xenophobia. Morad Almuradi is only one example from these narrow minded people who has chosen the wrong destination for his escape. There are getting 56 Muslim countries found at the world. Why has he not chosen one of them for his escape?
With his own intolerance against other cultures he likes to get accepted? Sorry, but such people need to get sent back to the hole where they have been coming from. If such people are getting prosecuted in their own country then would it be for the same reason for what they are trying to do in foreign countries.
Let's take first a look at the online petition what Morad Almuradi has started at change.org:
Ban the Intolerant and Anti-Islamic event of Oktoberfest
Dear City council of Munich,
I am writing this letter to bring to your attention something that I and many Muslims believe is unfair and requires attention. I would like to inform you that the Oktoberfest is an Intolerant and Anti-Islamic event. We tried to ignore the event, but there too many Un-Islamic acts done at the Oktoberfest. Such as alcohol consumption, public nudity etc.
We understand that the Oktoberfest is a yearly German tradition, but we, Muslims, can not tolerate this Un-Islamic event, because it offends us and all Muslims on the earth. We are requesting the immediate cancellation of the upcoming Oktoberfest event.
We also believe that the Oktoberfest might also offend all the Muslim refugees coming from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. The cancellation of the Oktoberfest event will help refugees not to forget their Islamic history. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Dear Morad Almuradi,
I have a few questions to you:
- Why have you chosen Europe for your relocation?
- Did you not know that government and religion are in Europe strictly separated?
- Did you not know that religion is in other countries a private matter?
- Do you not know that you have been coming to Europe and not Europe has been coming to you?
- Do you not like to build up the same situation here from which you have been running away?
- You are expecting that others shall respect your wishes. On the other site you are so closed minded that you are not able to accept the lifestyle from others. Do you think that your behavior is a basement for building up a relationship with European people?
- Why did you not chose one of the 56 Muslim countries for your escape? I think that you only like to take advance from the European social system without paying one Cent into it. The local people have built up and paid into this social system, which is now paying your expenses and the expenses of the refugees arriving in Europe. In my opinion are you nothing else than a parasite. Do you think that parasites are welcome in any country?
- If your religion does not allow you to drink some alcohol then do not drink it. But open minded people will even not let themselves influence from your views and your religion. Why do you not go home or to a country where your views are matching with your religious believes, if you are getting offended in your religious views from the tradition and behavior of others? Nobody has called or invited you coming here and nobody will keep you back if you like to leave us.
- Do you not think that you are overstrain the patience from the people who have welcomed you in Europe?
- Do you not think that you are the best example for these political parties, who has as their slogan "Foreigners go home"? You and others with the same views are one of their arguments!
- Do you really think that others will stop eating their favorite food only for respecting your religious views? Don't forget you have to integrate yourself into the community here and not others have to accept your narrow minded views.
At the picture on the right site you'll see one of my favorite dishes - grilled rear pork leg with salads and beer.
Morad Almuradi you have to integrate yourself into the community of the country where you are living and not the community has to change their traditions! If you not understand this fact then it would better for you to search for a country which is matching your expectations. Nobody keeps you back. If you are not welcome there then it is your fault and not the fault of others. So don't overestimate yourself.